BE A PART OF THE MAHOMET FARMERS MARKET!
Calling all farmers, food artisans, and artists! We’re looking for the best farmers in the region as well as creators of unique and handcrafted foods, and local artists and artisans. We are excited for our 2019 Mahomet Farmers’ Market to begin. Come grow with us! The Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting locally grown and produced foods. The Markets bring the greater Mahomet community the very best and freshest of the season.
Farmer’s Market Rules and Regulation
1. The Farmer’s Market will be located at Sangamon on Main 610 E Main Street
2. Hours of operation are 3:00 pm-6:00 pm every Friday night, rain or shine from
June 7, 2019 through September 6, 2019. There will be NO Market on Aug 23 due to
The Mahomet Music Festival. There will be a Market on Sunday July 14 th for
interested vendors in conjunction with the Mahomet Auto Fest. The Market will be
3. Vendors can arrive anytime after12:00 pm and no later than 2:45 pm
4. Vendors who have not secured space under the covered walkway are responsible for providing their own tents/ covering
5. Vendors are required to provide their own tables/chairs.
6. Vendors will be provided a 10’ x 10’ space, unless prior agreement is allowed
by the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce.
7. The Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce will have final approval of all vendor
participation and final authority to interpret and enforce rules and regulations.
8. Vendors not complying with instructions or rules of the market will be considered in material breach and default of the agreement and may be asked to vacate the
premises immediately, with no refund.
9. Parking for vendors is available at the Mahomet Community Center
located across the street Absolutely NO PARKING will be allowed at the WesPark
Center. Failure to comply may result in your vehicle being towed at vendor expense
10. No produce purchased at a retail outlet, even at a reduced cost, will be permitted to be sold at the market per county regulations. No pre-packaged ready to eat foods are permitted at the market.
11. Manufactured foods must meet the Champaign County Public Health Department
standards, the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility for
vendors failure to comply with the CCPHD.
12. Vendors must supply the Mahomet Chamber of Commerce a certificate of insurance (COI) OR check the waiver box on the application and release the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce of liability.
13. No refunds will be given to vendors.