MEET THIS YEARS VENDORS
BE A PART OF THE MAHOMET FARMERS MARKET!
Calling all farmers, food artisans, and artists! We’re looking for the best farmers in the region as well as creators of unique and handcrafted foods, and local artists and artisans. We are excited about our 2021 Mahomet Farmers Market to begin. Come grow with us! The Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting locally grown and produced foods. The Markets bring the greater Mahomet community the very best and freshest of the season.
Farmer’s Market Rules and Regulation
1. The Farmer’s Market will be located at The Depot, 401 W Oak, Mahomet, IL
2. Hours of operation are Saturday mornings, 8:00a-11:00a, starting June 5th, rain or shine.
3. Vendors can arrive anytime after 6:00am and no later than 7:45am.
4. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tents/ covering.
5. Vendors are required to provide their own tables/chairs.
6. Vendors will be provided a 10’ x 10’ space, unless prior agreement is allowed
by the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce.
7. The Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce will have final approval of all vendor
participation and final authority to interpret and enforce rules and regulations.
8. Vendors not complying with instructions or rules of the market will be considered in material breach and default of the agreement and may be asked to vacate the
premises immediately, with no refund.
9. Parking for vendors is available at the Depot for the event.
10. No produce purchased at a retail outlet, even at a reduced cost, will be permitted to be sold at the market per county regulations. No pre-packaged ready to eat foods are permitted at the market.
11. Manufactured foods must meet the Champaign Urbana Public Health Department
standards, the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility for
vendors failure to comply with the CUPHD.
12. Vendors must supply the Mahomet Chamber of Commerce a certificate of insurance (COI) OR check the waiver box on the application and release the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce of liability.
13. No refunds will be given to vendors.